The Drive Medical Universal Wheelchair Telescoping I. V. Pole is a wheelchair accessory that allows users to access their IV therapies while staying on their wheelchairs. Not only in home environments, this accessory is also beneficial to be used in hospitals when there is an immediate requirement of maintaining a continuous flow of IV fluids or medications while on the go. The IV pole can also be useful to deliver a constant IV medication while caregivers transfer their patients from one place to other. This IV pole comes with universal designed attachments that allow it to be easily attached with Drive or any other brands of wheelchairs.
The Drive Medical Wheelchair Telescoping I. V. Pole comes with dual loop structure on top that accommodates up to a maximum of two IV bags. The base of the pole comes with a universal designed spacing sleeve that is removable and can be added when a more secure attachment is required. The sleeve is suitable to be fit on most wheelchairs, excluding Sentra Reclining, Viper Reclining, Sentra Extra Wide and Sentra EC Extra Wide. The IV pole is telescoping that allows slidable height adjustments. The IV pole has a highly rigid construction to complement its daily use in different premises, like hospitals, rehabilitation centers etc.
Product Features and Benefits
- Designed to use with wheelchairs
- Telescoping design allows height adjustability
- Dual hooks allow maximum two IV bags to be hung
- Removable spacing sleeve allow more secure attachment
- Rigid construction ensures durability and easy maintenance
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Compatible Wheelchairs: Drive and other leading manufacturer wheelchairs
- Spacing sleeve not suitable to: Sentra Recliner, Viper GT Recliner, Chrome Sport Recliner, Silver Sport Recliner, Viper Plus GT, Cougar, Cruiser X4, Sentra HD Extra Wide
- Model: STDS820
Product Information and Documents