VacuAide QSU Quiet Aspirator Machine is designed to treat respiratory patients that have airway obstructions. The 7314 Series Suction Units are quiet suction machines that operate at around 55 decibels which is the same level as human conversations. Manufactured by Drive Medical-DeVilbiss, these suction units offer unmatched safety and performance in the airway suction device category. With the Vacu-Aide QSU, DeVilbiss brings you the same reliable, portable operation in a significantly quieter unit. They provide more than a 50% reduction in sound. The vacuum may be adjusted from 55 to 550 mmHg. Vacu-Aide QSU offers high flow and high suction. Select between homecare or portable options. These aspirators server respiratory patients from neonate to adult.
DeVilbiss offers other Suction Pumps or Aspirators that may be of interest to you, including the Vacu-Aide Compact Suction Unit and the Homecare Suction Machine
Product Features & Benefits
- Airway suction with free flow of up to 27 LPM
- 50% reduction in noise
- Adjustable vacuum
- Integrated bacteria filter
- Float shutoff protects against overflow
- Product Numbers: Homecare units 7314D-D, 7314D-D-EXT; Portable units 7314P-D, 7314P-D-EXT.
- Width: 7.25"
- Height: 7.25"
- Depth: 6.75"
- Weight: Homecare models 6.6 lbs, Portable models 3.37 lbs.
- Vacuum Range (Adjustable): 50–550 mm.
- Flow Range: free flow of 27 liters/minute (LPM).
- AC Electrical Requirements: 100–240V 50/60 Hz, 0.75 Amp max.
- DC Electrical Requirements: 12V 33 Watts max.
- Power Consumption: 33 Watts max.
- Meets ISO 10079-1:2009 high vacuum, high flow classification.
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning.
- Travel-friendly design meets RTCA/DO-160D Aircraft Standard for Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment (won't interfere with a plane’s navigation system).
- Battery on portable models provides up to one-hour operation.
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical-DeVilbiss
- Suction Unit Warranty: 2 years.
- Battery Warranty: 90-days.
Manuals and Documents