The Drive MQ3200 View SpO2 Pulse Oximeter is an innovative and portable pulse oximeter that is designed to provide precise readings of oxygen levels and pulse rates. One size fits most fingers, making it able to be used for both children and adults. No matter the age, it is a great tool for athletes to maintain optimal health. When purchasing an oximeter, the user will also receive the needed batteries (two AAA), as well as a lanyard and a carrying case.
The MQ3200 View SpO2 Pulse Oximeter features a large, high-resolution OLED display that indicates SpO2, pulse rate, and pulse bar. The screen auto-rotates itself allowing users to view the measurements clearly from multiple positions. The screen displays the measurements in dual colors that make them more easy-to-read. The display also shows a perfusion index in the form of a plethysmogram graph that indicates the strength of blood flow in non-pulsatile regions like the finger, toes etc.
The oximeter also features an alarm function to alert users of their extremities in levels of oxygen and pulse rates. These extremities are programmable and can be set by users. The oximeter is powered by two AAA batteries that last up to thirty hours of normal operation. The auto shut-off feature of the oximeter automatically shuts it off in case no signal or operation is detected for five seconds to conserve battery.
Product Features and Benefits
- Auto rotating multi display screen
- Dual color high resolution OLED display
- Includes carry case, two AAA batteries and lanyard
- Accommodates most finger sizes from pediatrics to adults
- Displays pulse bar and plethysmogram, SpO2 and pulse rate
- Comes with programmable alarm function and perfusion Index
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Battery Duration: 20 to 30 hours
- SpO2 Accuracy: 70% - 100% ± 2%
- SpO2 Measurement Range: 0%-100%
- Pulse Rate Measurement Range: 30 BPM - 250 BPM
- Model: MQ3200
Product Information and Documents