The Drive Medical Viper Wheelchair With Flip Back Removable Arms is an adjustable versatile wheelchair which is easier to use independently and transport than other chairs. The Viper is also an ideal chair for someone who needs to be in the wheelchair for longer durations of time. Keeping in mind its wide range of users with different body structures who will be using this wheelchair, it features a dual axle that allow the short height users to lower their seats and easily propel their wheelchairs. It’s back is also both angle and height adjustable.
This chair is high strength with nylon upholstery. The nylon is also built to resist mildew, bacteria and flames. The carbon steel black powder double coated frame is being featured to make the chair light in weight and high in strength. Another advantage of this frame is that the finish looks very attractive and is also much easily maintained. Featured arms can be easily flipped back for efficient exits and mobility and the footrests can be adjusted without using external tools.
Rear tires are made from urethane which is lightweight and aid in smoother ride. All these features make Viper an appropriate product for anybody who need to use a wheelchair for extended time duration and especially want comfort in all aspects.
Product Features and Benefits
- Push-to-lock wheel locks allow halting at risky situations
- Eight inch front caster wheels allow three positional adjustments
- Release lever that is mounted in front can be flipped up and down
- Custom backs and accessories are allowed, much thanks to its frame style
- Anti-tippers with flip up wheels provides peace of mind and convenience of use
- Aluminum hand rims in composite mag style wheels are very lightweight and easily maintained
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Back Height: 16 Inch -18 Inch
- Seat Depth: 12 Inch -14 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Product Weight (L412DDA-ELR, L412DDA-SF): 30 lbs
- Product Weight (L414DDA-ELR, L412DDA-SF): 31 lbs
- Model: L412DDA-ELR, L412DDA-SF, L414DDA-ELR, L412DDA-SF
Product Information and Documents