The Disposable VixOne Nebulizer delivers high volumes of medicated aerosol where it is needed most in the lungs. The nebulizer is designed to produce a medicated aerosol of an ideal particle size for maximum therapeutic effect. Eighty-four percent of the particles have a size less than five microns which makes the nebulizer eighteen percent more efficient than other open system alternatives.
The Drive Medical VixOne Disposable Nebulizer has a high volume medication bowl that accommodates a range of therapies. The intuitive design allows users to add the medication in the nebulizer without having to open the neb cup. The medicine residue produced by the nebulizer is extremely low in volume which helps reduce wasting medication. The VixOne Nebulizer features a universal connector that attaches to a wide range of pediatric and adult aerosol masks.
The Drive Disposable VixOne Nebulizer comes with a Flexhose tubing that is resistant to kinking. It securely assembles with the nebulizer with a simple quarter turn. This, in turn, creates a “T” shaped assembly that eliminates the risk of spills. A comfortable mouthpiece included in the set is flexible enough to allow patients to receive treatments either upright or in any comfortable position up to an angle of forty-five degrees. The entire unit is latex free and disposable.
Product Features and Benefits
- Available in disposable model only
- Seven inch kink proof flex hose tubing
- Not manufactured from natural rubber latex
- Standard fitting supports all manufacturers’ masks
- Medication can be added without opening the neb cup
- Delivers eighteen percent more medication than traditional nebulizers
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Latex Free: Yes
- Product Material: Plastic
- Respirable Fraction: 84% Below 5 Microns
- Dimensions: 4 Inch (Height) x 5 Inch (Length) x 1 Inch (Width)
- Model: 3655D-621
Product Information and Documents