The Wallaby Pediatric Wheelchair Headrest Extension is an additional accessory that is attached to the top section of wheelchair backrest to provide complete rest to users head. The extension is specifically designed to aid users with weak upper body strength due to limited mobility. The headrest adds comfort to the user when seated making the sitting experience much relaxed. The headrest extension is ideally designed to be added on Wallaby Pediatric Wheelchair models WB 1200 and WB 1400 only.
By providing support to users head, the extension also helps users ease their neck movements or putting too much pressure on their cervical vertebrae while sitting properly. The headrest has an ergonomic design and is padded softly to ensure complete head comfort. The extension is easily installed and is fixed on top of backrest, near in handles. The extension also helps in preventing the head from getting whiplash or affecting cervical vertebrae in accidental collisions. The headrest extension is height and width adjustable to easily occupy users different head structures. The headrest is also large enough that let users of either short or tall heights easily sit in their comfortable positions.
Product Features and Benefits
- Allows easy installation, creates no hassles while attaching or detaching
- Adjustable in width and height accommodating all short and tall users
- Used in bus-transits to ensure complete protection of head on rear-end collisions
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Color: Black
- For Use With: WB 1200 and WB 1400 models of Wallaby Pediatric Wheelchairs
- Model: WB 8021