The Drive Medical CRS 2000 Small Seat2Go Seat and the Drive Medical CRS 3000 Medium Seat2Go Seat contours to provide posture assistance to children when they are seated on a chair. The double strap trunk support of the safety chair comfortably grips the child to the chair and the belt further aids in preventing the child from any movement, thereby, maintain his or her position on a chair.
The Drive Seat2Go Seat has two shoulder straps that can be easily adjusted after seating the child and can be fastened for a comfortable fit. These shoulder straps keep the child from sliding forward, hence add security to the design. The pediatric product also has two sets of straps that make it easier to attach on any chair and making it adaptable to be used on all sorts of chairs. These straps are easily foldable and can be stored under the seat when not in utility.
The Drive Medical Medium and Small Sized Seat2Go Seats are so user friendly that it can also work as an insert for a single or double stroller. The weight of the Seat2Go Seat is around five pounds that is extremely light and therefore, is easier to carry and transfer wherever required.
Product Features and Benefits
- Seat to back angle is ninety five degrees
- Lightweight structure and quick installation
- Contoured seat ensure proper sitting posture
- Can also be used as an insert for single and double strollers
- Double straps trunk support and belt for safety and secure fit
- Positioning belt adds double safety to slipping forward occurrences
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Size: Small (CRS2000), Medium (CRS 3000)
- Product Dimensions (CRS 2000): 8 Inch (Width) x 9 Inch (Depth) x 12 Inch (Height)
- Product Dimensions (CRS 3000): 12 inch (Width) x 12 inch (Depth) x 14 inch (Height)
- Product Weight (CRS 2000 | CRS 3000): 5 lbs. (2.26 Kilograms) | 7 lbs. (3.17 Kilograms)
- Model: CRS 2000, CRS 3000
Product Information and Documents