The Drive Wireless Bedside Alarm 13601 is a reliable and easy-to-install device designed with a patient's safety in mind. By simply installing this bedside alarm onto the foot of a bed, family members or caregivers are alerted when the patient attempts to leave or falls out of the bed. This wireless bed alarm creates an invisible fan-shaped sensor beam that is activated when motion is detected; users can choose either a chime or an alarm to sound.
With up to 80 dB of sound, caregivers and loved ones are given the peace of mind of being able to leave the room without worrying about the patient falling out of bed. This wireless bedside alarm is great for use at home, in nursing homes and hospitals. One of the most reliable bed alarms for seniors, the Drive 13601 bed alert is a vital bedroom safety and fall prevention tool. If you want to protect your loved ones or patients, buy the Drive Wireless Bedside Alarm 13601 today from ActiveForever!
- Bed alarm sounds when patient leaves or falls out
- Ideal for use in nursing homes or ICU's
- Simple to install and use
- Swivel bracket adjusts monitoring beam
- No pads or clips to avoid false alerts
- Alarm provides an invisible fan-shaped beam
Drive Wireless Bed Alarm 13601 Specifications:
- Motion detection: up to 24 ft. from unit
- Alarm loudness: >80 dB
- Alarm Exit Delay: ~10 seconds
- Alarm Time: 30 seconds
- Chime Time: 30 seconds
- Power: AC powered or 1 9V battery (included)
- Mode: Alarm or Chime mode
Warranty: Limited 1 year warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 822383116341, pad, mattress, pressure sensitive, elderly, pads