The Drive Medical 17100 Wooden Hip High Chair is a comfortable chair that has a seat at an elevated height to avoid the need of the user to bend their hip or waist while sitting on or standing up from the chair. The chair is ideally designed for users who are in need of home health care during the recovery stages of hip replacement surgeries, arthritis or other injuries that make it difficult for them to sit on regular chairs.
The Hip High Wooden Chair is made of solid maple wood that is strong enough to support a weight up to three hundred pounds or one hundred and thirty six kilograms. The chair seat is at a height of twenty six inches from the floor. It is equipped with soft and padded vinyl backrest, seat and armrests that ensure maximum patient comfort while sitting. The padded armrests help patients safely lift themselves up while getting out of the chair. The vinyl seat and backrest are resistant to fluids and safe to be washed. The chair has a nice cherry wood colored frame and a blue colored vinyl seat and backrest.
The chair is equipped with an adjustable footrest that can be fixed at three different heights to accommodate a range of users and provide them with a reliable support to rest their feet on.
Product Features and Benefits
- Perfect for post hip surgery patients
- Manufactured using strong maple hardwood
- Allows to sit comfortably without bending hip
- Armrests make sitting and getting up easy and safe
- Fixed footrest is adjustable to ensure added comfort
- Water resistant and comfortable vinyl seat and backrest
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Width Between Arms: 19 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. (136 kilograms)
- Floor to Footrest Height (Adjustable): 5.5 Inch, 7.5 Inch, 9.5 Inch
- Dimensions: 24 Inch (Width) x 40 Inch (Height) x 25 Inch (Length)
- Model: 17100
Product Information and Documents