Two side wings keep the sock on the Dual Handle Sock Assist until it is released on the calf, and a flexible center tongue helps ease the sock onto the device. The flexible polypropylene construction accommodates all types of socks and an extra-wide foot bed accommodates most all feet. For added protection, rear flares on the base prevent the cord from rubbing against the skin, and the textured surface prevents skin from sticking to the base. The deluxe cord handle can be cut or looped to adjust to various lengths as well. Truly a feature-packed device intended to enhance the quality of life for those with physical limitations, buy your Dual Handle Sock Assist from ActiveForever.com today!
Dual Handle Sock Assist Features:
- Dual handle pull-cord for ease of use
- Works with most socks, elastic compression knee-high socks or stockings
- Center tongue helps ease the sock onto the device
- Durable polypropylene construction flexes to accommodate different socks
- Wide foot bed accommodates narrow or wide feet
- Rear flares prevent the cord from rubbing against the skin
- Textured surface prevents skin from sticking to the sock aid
- Cord handle can be cut or looped to adjust length
- Unique side extensions hold the sock in place until it is completely on the foot
Dual Handle Sock Assist Specifications:
- Dimensions: 10.25" L x 6.5" W x 2.5" H
- Handle Length: 31"
Note: Wearing rubber gloves, or rubber finger covers can help sliding the sock onto the sock aid a lot easier. Plus, the more sock you can slide onto the sock assist before you drop it to the floor, the more likely you are to achieve success in sliding the sock completely onto your foot to or above the ankle.
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: dressing aid, mobility aid, ADL, hip replacement, NC32502