The 3M Durapore Medical Tape is a silk-like surgical tape that is designed for wound dressing applications and for the secure attachment of critical tubes and medical devices. It is a durable and conformable medical tape that easily wraps around difficult body contours and maintains the efficiency of the dressing. It comes with an excellent adhesive property that adheres well to dry-skin or medical appliances and at the same time is gentle to the skin during removal.
The high-strength and excellent self-adherence of the Durapore Medical Tape help in ensuring a strong attachment of critical and bulky tubing, devices or wound dressings. The tape is non-stretchable and hence conforms well around underlying devices and dressings. The Medical Tape is equally beneficial for patients with immobilized fingers and toes or unstable finger splints to help keep their fingers and toes stable.
It features a unique bidirectional-tear feature that provides the convenience of easy removal with a simple hand-tear and no requirement of scissors or other tools. These hypoallergenic tapes are safe to use and will not trigger any allergic reactions in patients. The tape has no latex and is hence suitable for people with latex allergies too. The 3M Durapore Tape comes in a white color and is available in many different dimensions to suit individuals need and applications.
Product Features and Benefits
- Hypoallergenic and breathable
- Comfortable, versatile with high adhesion
- Water resistant, Non sterile and Latex free
- Convenient bi-directional tear for ease of removal
- Can be torn horizontally and vertically for easy use
- Use to secure tubes, bulky dressings, immobile fingers and toes
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Color: White
- Application: Medical Tape
- Material: Silk-Like Cloth
- Model: 15380, 15381, 15382, 15383, 1538S2
Product Information and Documents