The EZ Turn Disc is a unique transfer device that allows patients to be moved from one place to another safely and effortlessly. It features a disc, built-in wheels, an adjustable vertical handle coming out of the center, two knee pads, and a lock and release type brake paddle.
Place the EZ Disc in front of the seated patient and lock the brake. Locking the brake ensures that the disc stays still and does not rotate in a frenzy. The mechanism of the brake does not require the caregiver to place a foot on it during the transfer as it locks and releases with just one tap. The patient can grip the handle of the Turn II Disc and position their knees on the two knee pads provided to help pull themselves upright. The handle of the transfer device is height adjustable and can be easily altered as per the patient’s height and preference. The knee pads pivot and can hence accommodate any kind of seating position to provide support for. The pads are also adjustable to three settings to better adapt to the natural width between the patient’s knees. Once the patient is in an upright position, the built-in wheels allow the caregiver to easily wheel the patient around for safer mobility.
The Turn II Transfer Disc ensures the safety of both the patient and the caregiver by helping them avoid physical strain and falling. The transfer disc is easier to work with than having to use a lift. It is ideal for people with weakness in their knees, legs, or lower back, and people with recent surgery or injuries. It is also a great aid for people with difficulties in standing up, sitting down, or even walking.
Product Features and Benefits
- Designed to reduce the risk of a patient falling
- Three settings adjustable knee pads for a better fit
- Adjustable Vertical support bar to adapt to user’s height
- Hand Grips are padded on the upper and lower side for comfort
- Easily and safely transfer any patient from one seated position to another
- Brake is lock and release, caregivers don’t have to keep a foot on the brake
- Caregivers can keep their feet firmly on the floor while transferring the patient
- Manufacturer: Parsons ADL
- Disk Measurement: 16 Inches Diameter
- Handle Adjustment: 36 Inches to 48 Inches
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Product Rotation: Full 360 degrees
- Model Number: 14A600A
- Expedited orders require freight quote - Please call 1-800-377-8033 for details