The Elvex ARC Shield with Chin Protector NFPA 70E Risk Category 2 helps electrical workers avoid the dangers of high-voltage hazards such as arc flash. This robust Elvex face shield has an arc rating of 12 cal/cm², allowing it to protect electricians and linesman from the threat of burning during unexpected electrical arcs.
Able to block UV rays, heat and airborne particles, this durable, molded polycarbonate arc face shield has been rigorously tested against the NFPA 70E Risk Category 2 standards. These face protectors combine with safety glasses, helmet and balaclava hood to form a complete NFPA-approved safety solution for the problems of category 2 electrical work.
Made to mount on Elvex Vision Brackets (VB-10/20/30), these arc flash face shields come standard with an anti fog coating and a 60% VLT so you can easily observe your work and surroundings. If you want a reliable face shield as part of your arc flash solution, buy the Elvex ARC Shield with Chin Protector NFPA 70E Risk Category 2 from ActiveForever.com today!
- Protects face from effects of electrical arc flash hazards
- Heat- and impact-resistant polycarbonate lens
- Appropriate level of VLT maintains visibility
- Filters over 99% of ultraviolet radiation
- Includes sturdy chin protector
- NFPA 70E-2008 Hazard 2 compliant equipment
- For mounting on Elvex Visor Brackets (VB-10/20/30)
- Anti fog coating
Elvex ARC Shield with Chin Protector NFPA 70E Specifications:
- Quantity: Case of 12
- Arc Rating: 12 cal/cm² withstands thermal energy release during ASTM 21778-08
- Color: Light green
- Material: Molded Polycarbonate
- Thickness: .75 inches
- Dimensions: 10” x 18.5” x.075”
- UV Protection: 99%
- Visible Light Transmission (VLT): 60% average VLT and 70% peak VLT
- ANSI standard: ANSI Z87.1-2003. Requires users to wear safety glasses under face shields
- Notes: NFPA 70E requires users to wear a safety cap, NFPA 70E rated balaclava, safety glasses and ear plugs with an Arc face shield.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: FS-20ARC10, faceshield, faceshields