The Elvex Gold Coated Lexan Face Shield is a durable and heat-resistant piece of safety equipment that protects users from an array of hazards while on the job. This rugged, gold face shield withstands temperatures up to 1800° F and is hard coated for enhanced resistance to noxious chemicals and abrasives. Made with a proprietary brand of polycarbonate called Lexan, this face shield offers some of the most comprehensive facial protection available.
These Elvex face shields fit headgear and vision brackets VB-10/20/30 from Elvex and from most of their competitors, due to the universal hole pattern. This greatly reduces the cost of ownership and allows you to replace face shields independently of headgear. Able to block 99% of UV rays and certified to the ANSI Z87.1-2003 standard, this safety equipment is sure to provide long-lasting and comprehensive protection. Buy yours at ActiveForever.com today!
- Robust shield withstands up to 1800° F
- Hard-coated Lexan face shield resists chemicals, scratching and impacts
- Fits Elvex headgear and vision bracket VB-10/20/30
- Universal hole pattern compatible with competitors' headgear
- Protects against splashes, flying particles and sparks
- Ideal for high-temperature environments
Elvex Gold Coated Lexan Face Shield Specifications:
- Material: Gold- and hard-coated, molded Lexan polycarbonate
- Dimensions: 10” x 18.5” x.075"
- Color: Green with gold mirror coating
- Heat Tolerance: Up to 1800° F
- UV protection: 99.9%
- ANSI standard: ANSI Z87.1-2003. Requires users to wear safety glasses under face shields
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: FS-18GL, faceshields, faceshield