The Elvex Polycarbonate Face Shields are rugged and widely protective safety equipment that are effective against impact, splash and heat hazards. Made from a durable, molded polycarbonate, these protective face shields are designed to safely withstand collisions with airborne particles and up to 265° F, safeguarding workers in a variety of settings.
Each polycarbonate face shield offers a slightly different matrix of width and shape so you get the product most suitable to your task and environment. Designed with a universal hole, Elvex face shields fit all Elvex headgear and most competitive models, saving you money on maintenance costs. Well-ventilated and available in an anti fog model for humid weather, this affordable facial protection is sure to meet the safety and comfort needs or your employees. Buy yours at ActiveForever.com today!
- Rugged, molded polycarbonate shield blocks impact hazards
- Protects from heat, splash, projectiles
- Universal hole design fits a variety of headgear
- Filters over 99% of ultraviolet rays
- All face shields from 12" - 16" wide
- Affordably priced
- Anti fog shield for humid applications
- Variety of shield widths
Polycarbonate Protective Face Shields Specifications:
- Material: Molded polycarbonate
- Thickness: .07 inches
- Color: Clear; green
- Heat Tolerance: Up to 265 degrees
- UV protection: 99.9%
- ANSI standard: ANSI Z87.1-2003. Requires users to wear safety glasses under face shields
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: FS-12PC, FS-15PC, FS-15PC-LG, FS-16PC, FS-16PC-AF, faceshield