The Eschenback Smartlux Digital features an additional anti-glare layer of film on the screen, as well as hard-coating for extra durability. The magnifier can be used in three different positions: collapse the stand for handheld spotting, fully extend the stand for reading or the half-extended position will allow you to to magnify what you are writing.
The Eschenbach Smartlux Digital is so portable and lightweight, it will store away in a large pocket or purse. The automatic shut-off feature will save on battery life and will activate if the unit is not in use for 2 and 5 minutes. Very easy to use with four buttons to learn, you are then on your way to vibrant magnified viewing. The 2 small SMD-LEDs, located under the magnifier, can be switched off when viewing other backlit displays, such as cell phones, to avoid screen glare. Buy your Eschenbach Smartlux Digital from ActivForever today!
Eschenbach Smartlux Digital Features:
- Generous depth of focus
- Capture and store up to 20 images
- 5 different viewing modes
- 4 easy to use tactile control buttons: On/Off, magnification, load, image capture
- 5 brightness settings: 100%, 87%, 75%, 63%, and 50%
- Protective hard foam case and cleaning cloth included
Eschenbach Smartlux Digital Specifications:
- Eschenbach Smartlux Digital User Manual
- Display: 5 inch LCD TFT display with contrast ration 600:1
- Magnification: 5x, 7x, 9x, and 12x
- Color Modes: Full color, black on white, white on black, black on yellow, yellow black
- Weight: 7.8 oz (220 grams)
- Dimensions: 3½ in W x 6½ in L x 1¼ in H
- Power: Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery; power cord with attachments included
- Run Time: Operating time is 2½ hours
- Charging Time: 2 hours
- Auto Shutt-Off Feature: Yes, after 5 minutes of non use
Warranty: Two (2) years
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy . Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: eshenbach, smart lux, low vision aid, cataracts, sight impaired, assistive device, assistive technology, reading device, sight impairment, reading aids, reading machine