Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
With two different styles available, users are able to choose between the standard Eva Walker and the Eva Walker with directional casters. The standard Eva Walker offers step on caster-locks in the rear and all casters swivel 360°. This type of walker is especially ideal for physical therapists who are helping the patient. The Eva Walker with Directional Casters feature easier to control wheels; when activated, the directional casters cause the rear casters to hold a straight line. When not needed, these locked casters can be released so that all wheels swivel 360°. This model is ideal for both use with a physical therapist or just by the patient alone; buy the EVA Support Walker today from ActiveForever.com!
EVA Support Walker Features:
- Supports users weight while exercising
- Great for post-op patients
- Easily height adjustable
- Padded, molded arm pads can be removed
- Comfortable handgrips provide a more ergonomic grip
- Welded steel frame with baked epoxy enamel finish
- Institutional model is ideal for transfers out of wheelchairs
- Non-marring casters with step on wheel locks on rear casters
- Ideal for use with a wide range of patients
EVA Support Walker Specifications:
- Lead Time: Please allow 6 - 8 weeks for all EVA Walker orders. Call (800) 377-8033 to check availability
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 330 lbs
- Height Adjustment: 35" - 47.5"
- Maximum User Height: 6'2"
- Outside Base Dimensions: 30" W
- Inside Base Dimensions: 27" (entry), 19" (front of base)
- Base Length: 28"
- Dimensions of Armrests: 17.5"L x 6.5"W
- Width Between Armrests: 12" - 20"
- Includes: Eva Support Walker with standard handgrips
- Available Color: Silver/black
- Eva Support Walker Manual
Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day orders.
Warranty: 6 month warranty on parts and labor
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 83531, mobility aid, physiotherapy, pneumatic, elite, A14255