The EVA Walker is designed with the users comfort in mind, it features padded arm rests that comfortable support the users weight. The arm rests also come with a forearm cutout, which prevents the arms from slipping, and they can be quickly removed for easy cleaning. It has ergonomically designed hand grips and is a great aid to help post-op patients with recovery. It also provides support to those with limited mobility. It is also referred to as an "Eva Cardiac Walker," due to its support and use for post operation patients.
EVA Support Walker Physical Therapy is a great aid for those who require support during physical activity/therapy during th post-op healing process.
It is available in two styles:
- 1- The Eva Walker features a step on caster-rear lock and a 360 degree swivel. This walker is helpful for caregivers and physical therapists that are helping the user.
- 2- The Eva Support Walker with Directional Casters allows the rear casters to hold a straight line with maximum wheel control. Locked casters can also be released to allow for a 360 swivel.
Features and Benefits
- Easy Height Adjustability
- Sturdy and Durable Steel Frame
- Comfortable-Ergonomic Hand Grips
- Supports Weight While Exercising
- Removable, Padded-Molded Arm Pads
- Ideal for Those with Limited Mobility
- Assists with Post-Op Exercise and Therapy
Eva Support Walker Manual
- Manufacturer: Eva
- Product Numbers: 83507, 83531
- Handgrips: Standard
- Base length: 28 Inch
- Color: Silver & Black
- Maximum User Height: 6'2 Inch
- Height Adjustment: 35 - 47.5 Inch
- Outside Base Dimensions: 30 Inch W
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 330 Pounds
- Width Between Armrests: 12 - 20 Inch
- Dimensions of Armrests: 17.5 Inch L x 6.5 Inch Walker
- Inside Base Dimensions: 27 Inch (Entry), 19 Inch (Front of Base)
Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day orders.
Warranty: 6 month warranty on parts and labor
Lead Time: Please allow 6 - 8 weeks for all EVA Walker orders. Call (800) 377-8033 to check availability
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 83531, mobility aid, physiotherapy, pneumatic, elite, A14255