Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
The 10" headrest and desk-length arm rests are removable for added convenience. The dual sealed precision bearings make for a smooth ride with little maintenance. The large urethane tires are easy to push and provide an even and comfortable ride. The frames comes standard in a chrome chip-resistant chrome plating. For those looking for more comfort in their wheelchair, choose the one with the reclining back, order your Excel Reclining Back Wheelchair today from ActiveForever.com!
Excel Reclining Back Wheelchair Features:
- Seat reclines from 90° to 160° degrees to provide extra comfort
- Frame has chip-resistant triple chrome plating
- The 10" headrest and desk-length arms are fully removable
- Urethane rear tires provide a smooth and comfortable ride
- Dual axle provides easy movement of seat to hemi-level
- Padded removable armrests provide comfort
- Anti-tippers provide the safety and assurance you need
- Elevating, detachable, swing away foot rests
- Low-maintenance, dual sealed precision bearings make the wheelchair easier to move
Excel Reclining Back Wheelchair Specifications:
- Max Weight Capacity: 250 lbs (16"), 300 lbs (18") and 350 lbs (20")
- Backrest: 22"
- Headrest: 10" (removable)
- Seat Depth: 17"
- Recline Angle: from 90° to 160°
- Overall Weight: 58 lbs
- Seat Width Options: 16", 18" and 20"
Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty on frame components. Six month warranty against manufacturer's defects on upholstered components and parts.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: recliner, wheel chair, wheelchairs, MDS808350, MEDLIN, exel