The Paradigm EXERPEUTIC Magnetic Elliptical with Pulse is perfect for an effective cardio session and is best suited for use in fitness clubs as well as homes. With dual action arms and eight level magnetic tension resistance, you can have an intense and challenging workout at higher levels. The machine has a natural elliptical movement which prevents bounces or jerks during your workout.
The structure of the Paradigm 1302 Exerpeutic Elliptical Machine is a robust, heavy duty and powerful cardio machine that can sustain a person weighing up to three hundred twenty five pounds. The pedals of the elliptical have a classic ribbed design which maintains the grip of the footwear to prevent slipping. It also contains handles with pulse sensors for constantly monitoring the heart rate while you exercise.
The machine has a precision balanced flywheel which can rotate smoothly in both forward and backward direction. The Elliptical also features a state of the art liquid crystal display which displays vitals and information like heart rate, speed, calories burned, distance, etc. This Elliptical from Paradigm Exerpeutic can be bought at an economical price for a combination of both convenience and functionality.
Product Features and Benefits
- Pedals have ribbed pattern for excellent grip
- LCD for displaying vitals and other parameters
- 8 level magnetic tension resistance adjustments
- Dual action arms for comfortable workout at home
- Heavy duty structure with high weight sustainability
- Additional handlebars with pulse monitors for heart rate monitoring
- Manufacturer: MiniMed
- Stride Length: 13 Inch
- Product Weight: 76 lbs (34.4 Kilograms)
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs (147.4 Kilograms)
- Product Set Up Dimensions: 54 Inch (Length) x 23 Inch (Width) x 63 Inch (Height)
- Model: 1302