The Exerpeutic 260 Manual Incline Treadmill is an easy-to-use fat-burning machine that will tone your lower body and keep you looking fit for years to come. The Excerpeutic treadmill works without electricity and requires zero maintenance; just climb on and instantly experience one of the simplest and most efficient methods of improving overall health and fitness.
This manual treadmill offers incline angles of 9% and 12%, enough to proved a challenge without endangering ankles or lower leg muscles. The Exerpeutic 260 features elongated safety handles with foam grips so you are always safe and comfortable while working out. Pulse monitors allow you to maintain target heart rates while a host of performance data is displayed on the LCD monitor.
An ideal piece of home gym exercise equipment, the Exerpeutic incline treadmill folds for storage, has wheels for transport, and uses a balanced 7 pound flywheel which is so quiet you can workout with someone watching TV in the same room. If you want a safe way to melt fat and tighten your body in the privacy of your own home, buy the Exerpeutic 260 Manual Incline Treadmill from ActiveForever.com today!
- Manual treadmill requires no electricity, maintenance
- Durable steel frame with powder coated finish
- Tones muscles and burns fat with little stress
- Foldable for storage
- Wheeled for easy repositioning
- LCD monitor and pulse sensors
- Extra-long safety handles with foam grip
- Whisper-quiet balanced flywheel
- Two incline angles
Exerpeutic 260 Manual Treadmill Specifications:
- Exerpeutic 260 Manual Treadmill Manual
- Product Set-up Dimensions: 51”L x 26”W x 50”H
- Treadmill Belt Size: 41"L x 13”W
- Product Weight: 30lbs lbs
- Weight Capacity: 260lbs
- Finish: Scratch resistant powder coating
Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 890598010051, 1005, paradigm, tredmill, tread mill