The Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike with Pulse is a fun exercise bike that is ideally designed for low impact workouts. The bike uses a magnetic tension control system that allows users to set an optimum tension level between eight preset levels. It is equipped with a large surface cushioned seat to comfortably sit on. The bike has a unique X-designed frame that allows it to fold compactly for easy storage.
The Paradigm 1200 EXERPEUTIC 250XL Upright Bike with Pulse features a three piece, high torque, cranking system that ensures users of an easy and consistent pedaling motion. It has a precision balanced flywheel and V-belt drive that allow the bike to be quietly and smoothly pedaled. The pedals have a large surface and adjustable straps that prevent the user’s feet from slipping while pedaling.
The bike is equipped with stabilizers that hold the bike firmly on the ground to prevent it from tipping off. These stabilizers have small transportation wheels. The hand grips of the bike have sensors provided that track the user’s heart rate while exercising.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Extended Leg Stabilizers
- Large pedal surfaces with adjustable safety straps
- Sensor grips track user’s heart rate
- Features magnetic tension control system
- Precision balanced flywheel facilitates quiet and smooth operation
- Manufacturer: Exerpeutic
- Product Weight: 39 lbs. (17 kilograms)
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. (136 kilograms)
- Product Width: 19 inch
- Product Length: 31 inch (Opened), 22 inch (Folded)
- Product Height: 46 inch (Opened), 55.5 Inch (Folded)
- Adjusts from 5 feet 3 inches to 6 feet 1 inch
- Product Number: 1200