Great for use on sand, grass, gravel and snow, this wheelchair allows users to go where traditional wheelchairs cannot!
Designed to provide superior comfort, the Exsteel De Bug Wheelchair features leg rests that elevate up and down, while the swing away arm rests can be removed to make transfers easier. The foot rests can be adjusted to each user's height, and the narrow width of the chair makes it simple to fit through a 36" doorway. A seatbelt and anti-tip wheels make this a must have for anyone who loves to be outdoors, but is confined to a wheelchair. The Exsteel De Bug Beach Wheelchair also includes optional reclining and tilt n space features, as well as an optional headrest and chest strap with D Ring release. Buy the Exsteel De Bug Beach Wheelchair today from ActiveForever.com!
Exsteel De Bug Beach Wheelchair Features:
- Great for use on sand, grass, gravel or snow
- Swing away and removable arms great for transfers
- Corrosion resistant
- Leg rests elevate up and down
- Articulating rear suspension system
- Standard wheelchair brakes
- Lap seat belt and anti-tip wheels for safety
- Made in the USA
- Shipping Note: This item currently has an eight (8) week lead time.
Exsteel De Bug Beach Wheelchair Specifications:
- Seating Chart - Please fill out with your order
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Chair Width: 33.5"
- Chair Height (from floor to seat): 22"
- Wheel Dimensions: 13"D x 6"W
- Wheel Materials: poly-nylon
- Wheel Suspensions (rear): +/- 20 degrees
- Frame: #316L stainless steel tubing
- Optional Features (sold separately): Reclining frame, tilt n space frame, headrest, and/or chest strap with D Ring release, fishing pole holder, drink holder, quick release pins, lateral supports, open cell foam cushion, reclining backrest, umbrella holder
- Please Note: Lateral supports shown in pictures are not available for sale.
Important: De-Bug is not a flotation device and should not be used in more than 10 inches of water or in heavy surf.
Warranty: ten (10) year warranty on stainless steel frame
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: de-bug, debug, all-terrain, wheel chair, wheelchair for the sand, sand wheelchair