The FA700 Portable Hepa Air Filter - Negative Pressure Air Scrub is a very effective HEPA air purification and pressure control system made for high power and portability all wrapped up in a dependable and durable built unit. It will remove airborne particles down to .3 micron in size with 99.97% efficiency and at 2000 CFM, this unit can change the air in a typical 12 x 12 room well over 100 times within an hour. The blower mounts are balanced in a tripod fashion with rubberized bushings to dampen vibration and cut down on noise volume. Engineered to avoid motor shift, rubbing or drag; buy your FA700 Portable Hepa Air Filter - Negative Pressure Air Scrub from ActiveForever.com today!
FA700 Portable Hepa Air Filter Features:
- Uses easy replaceable primary and secondary filters
- Airtight case made of corrosion resistant heavy gage aluminum seals with Iron Grip neoprene material
- Door quickly opens and closes with a link lock latch
- Built-in Minihelic differential pressure gage
- Panel has a light indicator and audible alarm sounds when filter needs replacing
- The precision pressure gage reads 0-5.0 inches of water
- Lightweight, durable, rust resistant
FA700 Portable Hepa Air Filter Specifications:
- Motor: Custom designed 1.75 HP
- CFM: 2000
- Power Supply: 120v, 60Hz, 2.8 amps
- Air Flow: 700 (high speed), 400 (low speed)
- Power cord: 5 foot
- Canisters: Four (4) heavy-duty 2"
- Handles: Two (2)
- Discharge Ring: One (1) 10"
- Switch: Variable speed
- Dimensions: 33" x 18" x 18"
- Weight: 75 lbs
- Includes: 1 FA700 Portable Hepa Air Filter - Negative Pressure Air Scrub, 3 filters (Pre-filter, Secondary & HEPA)
Warranty: 1-year factory
Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy
for more detailed information.