The Graham Field 3554 Disposable Lancets for Blood is a set of blood lancets that come safely and individually wrapped in a box for use in laboratories, clinics, etc. These lancets are extremely sharp to ensure safe puncture on the skin and obtain blood specimens required for medical examinations.
The Feather Disposable Blood Lancet has been prepared through precision engineering that makes it as thick as one hundredth of a millimeter ideal to facilitate a quick and painless puncture. The lancets are made of high-grade stainless steel that make it durable for use in premises with high demands such as in clinics, laboratories, and hospitals, etc. They are also a useful diabetic supply. These lancets have one side slightly straightened out that helps users easily spread out blood on their specimen glasses to safely collect blood samples. The lancets come sterilized for users to be completely safe from infections and are disposable to avoid cross contamination. The individual packaging of lancets comes completely wrapped and sealed to ensure no dirt from outside affects their sterilization. The lancet is in U shape that makes it wide enough to handle properly and make safe piercing through human skin.
Product Features and Benefits
- Individually wrapped and sealed, protect sterilization
- Straight side spreads out blood easily on glass slides
- Stainless steel construction makes it durable and superiorly hard
- Microsharp point help facilitates quick, clean and painless puncture
- Designed using precision engineering, as thick as 1/100 millimeters
- Manufacturer: Graham Field
- Sterilized: Yes
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Lancet Dimension: 1.5 millimeters (Width) x 3.8 millimeters (Length)
- Model: 3554