This single-blade swim fin is designed with technique channels and a large surface area to assist swimmers in learning the foil motion, building muscle strength and generating competition-winning propulsion. Made with a lightweight rubber material, this FINIS Monofoil is comfortable and safe to use with multiple swimmers in one lane. The monofins are designed with an open toe and heel, enabling them to fit children to adults securely. If you want affordable, easy-to-use training fins that are safe for group or individual use, buy the FINIS Foil Monofin from ActiveForever.com today!
FINIS Foil Monofin Swim Fin Features:
- Training fin for learning the dolphin kick
- Incorporates Bob Gillett's foil body motion
- Single-blade design generates powerful propulsion
- Extensive surface area for core, leg muscles workout
- Lightweight rubber material is safe, comfortable
- Secure open toe and heel design fits kids to adults
- Fin is contoured to promote foil body motion
- Affordable, high-quality water exercise equipment
- Five sizes to choose from
FINIS Monofin Training Fin Specifications:
- Size: Please reference sizing chart below prior to ordinging.
|Foil Monofin Size Chart|
|Size (code)||US Male||US Female||Euro||UK|
|XS (03)||3 - 5||4.5 - 6.5||34 - 36||2 - 3.5|
|S (04)||5.5 - 8||7 - 9.5||37 - 39||4 - 6|
|M (05)||8.5 - 10||10 - 11.5||40 - 42||6.5 - 7.5|
|L (06)||10.5 - 13||12 - 15.5||43 - 45||8 - 10.5|
|XL (07)||13.5 - 15||16 - 17.5||46 - 48||11 - 12.5|
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 1.35.012.03, finnis, flippers, flipper, mono