The FINIS Tempo Trainer Pro is a lightweight and compact pacing device that allows swimmers to develop an ideal stroke no matter what their race, whether it's a butterfly sprint or a triathlon. With three modes to choose from, the easy-to-use FINIS Tempo Pro issues an audible beep at the interval of your choosing, allowing you to improve your lap pacing.
Built on the popular design of the original Tempo Trainer, this new and improved piece of swim training equipment now includes a sync button and a strokes/strides per minute mode for advanced pace training. The Tempo Trainer Pro conveniently fits under your swim cap or if used for dry land activities, attaches via a removable clip. If you want a timer and pace coach to make your swim training more efficient buy the FINIS Tempo Trainer Pro from ActiveForever.com today!
- Pacing device improves timing
- 3 modes for training
- The Pro model now includes strokes/strides per minute mode
- Works for land-based sports
- Compact and lightweight build
- Removable dryland clip
- Great for all ages, kids to adults
- Replaceable power source
- Sync button aligns Tempo Pro with stopwatch, pace clock
- Improves on the original Tempo Trainer
FINIS Tempo Trainer Pro Specifications:
- Power: Replaceable battery
- Floatation: The Tempo Trainer Pro floats in water
- Modes: Stroke Mode; Lap Pacing; Strokes per Minute
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: finnis, 1.05.120