The First Quality Prevail Extended Use Briefs Ultimate Plus Absorbency are super absorbent briefs for heavy incontinence. They are ideal for extended use during the day or for overnight protection. The briefs are fabricated with skin-friendly substances such as aloe, chamomile, and vitamin-E to maintain skin-wellness. Its secure-fitting ensures protection against leaks no matter what position the user is in.
The briefs feature a dual-core absorption layer which renders them highly absorbent and effective even during episodes of heavy wetness. The core absorbs fluid odors and neutralizes the pH of the liquid to prevent skin irritation and rashes. By facilitating quick absorption, the core ensures the skin stays dry at all times. They come with Easy-Lock Fastener (ELF) closure tabs that provide a secure grip over the outer fabric without feeling sticky to the skin. It also allows the brief to be refastened multiple times as per the user’s convenience. It has a soft, breathable cloth-like outer fabric to maintain skin-wellness and comfort. Its enhanced breathable zones reduce the build-up of heat and moisture to enhance comfort while wearing it.
The briefs have a unisex design and are hence suitable for both male and female patients. People with heavy incontinence, low bladder control, large volumes of residual urine leakage, or frequent urinary urges at night will find the briefs incredibly beneficial.
Product Features and Benefits
- Odor guard technology absorbs and controls odor
- Provides high absorbency and comfort during nighttime
- Skin smart fabric is made of Vitamin E and natural botanicals
- Breathable panels keep the heat and moisture away from skin
- Easy lock fastener securely grip and hold brief without feeling sticky
- DriFit provides protection and comfort which helps maintain healthy skin
- Manufacturer: First Quality
- Sizes: Medium, Large, X-Large
- Topsheet Material: Quick Wick
- Fastener Type: Refastenable Tabs
- Usage: Disposable
- Waist Size: 32-44 Inch, 45-58 Inch, 59-64 Inch
- Model: NTB-12, NTB-13, NTB-14