The First Quality IB Briefs are soft and comfortable briefs designed to protect users against moderate incontinence. These adult diapers quickly absorb moderate fluid and moderate fecal soils and keep the user’s skin dry, comfortable, and free from irritation.
The Prevail IB Briefs feature tape tabs to ensure a secure yet comfortable fit for the user. The flexible shape that adapts to the natural contours of the body also contributes to achieving a perfect fit. The briefs have a mat bonding to prevent them from tearing or clumping during wetness. The leg holes are made of elastic strands to help prevent all leakage from the sides.
The adult diaper has an absorbent polymer core that helps keep the user’s skin dry and comfortable. The core also absorbs the odors of the fluids and neutralizes their pH to prevent skin rashes and irritation. A dry blue strip efficiently pulls the wetness away from any part of the skin and redirects it to the core for absorption. A breathable fluff extending from the front to the back also provides maximum area of absorption for comfort. The complete Prevail IB Mat Briefs are made of a breathable material to enhance patient comfort and prevent moisture build up inside. A wetness indicator that changes color when wet alerts users or caregivers about the time the diaper needs to be changed.
The latex-free briefs are soft and designed to provide a perfect fit to ensure patients enjoy a comfortable day without worrying. They are also disposable and intended for single use.
Product Features and Benefits
- Keeps skin dry and odor-free
- Elastic leg gatherers ensure comfortable fit
- Extended fluff from the front to the back for protection
- Blue stay dry strip ensures wetness is pulled away from skin
- Color changing wetness indicator changes from blue to dark blue
- Advanced Zoning System for leakage protection and maximum absorption
- Manufacturer: First Quality
- Gender Usage: Unisex
- Fastener Type: Refastenable tabs
- Sizes: 32 - 44 Inch, 45 - 58 Inch, 59 - 64 Inch
- Model: IB-012, IB-013, IB-014