The Prevail Pant Liners are cloth-like incontinence pads that can be comfortably worn by both male and female patients. The liners have a contoured design that supports a precise fit as per the natural contours of the user’s body thereby promoting a comfortable wear. The contoured shape also ensures maximum absorption in the areas where it is most needed.
The First Quality Pant Liners are moderate absorbency incontinence pads that are designed to protect users from light to moderate incontinence leaks. The cloth-like topsheet of the Pant Liners feature QuickWick with Maxsoft surface that facilitates a quick acquisition of fluids while being incredibly soft and gentle on the user’s skin and keeping it dry. The pant liner has a moderate absorbency polymer core that locks fluids away from the skin to maintain skin wellness. The core also features odor-guard protection that eliminates unwanted odors and maintains a pleasant environment. The cloth-like breathable outer fabric of the liner feels soft to the skin and promotes the circulation of air to reduce the build up of heat and moisture.
The pant liner has a full-length adhesive strip at the bottom to adhere the pad securely to the user’s underwear. The adhesive strip also ensures minimum displacement while preventing unnecessary bunching or bulking of the pad.
Product Features and Benefits
- Breathable, soft, cloth like outer fabric
- Ideal for those who are on toileting program
- For moderate to heavy incontinence protection
- Fits comfortably and securely in regular underwear
- Absorbent polymer core locks away fluids and controls odors
- Contoured shape design for enhanced comfort and leak protection
- Manufacturer: First Quality
- Gender: Unisex
- Topsheet Color: White
- Sizes: Small, Large, Overnight
- Model: PL-100, PL-113, PL-115