The Prevail Premium Disposable Underpads are heavily absorbent underpads designed with high-quality materials and careful innovation to provide extra-safety from accidental spills. It is constructed with a super absorbent polymer core to quickly lock in and absorb all kinds of fluids. The top sheet of the underpad is made of a cloth-like material that provides users with a comfortable feel for extended periods of time. The mat bonding of this top sheet eliminates the possibility of folding and clumping and keeps it completely flat while in use.
The sheets of the underpad are sealed flat at the boundaries to eliminate the exposure of sharp plastic edges to the skin. It has a waterproof, embossed backsheet that prevents leakage of fluids on the bed, linens, chairs or other surfaces. The underpads are safe for people with latex allergies as they are made of latex-free materials.
The Prevail Underpad is designed to withstand stretching and tearing even during heavy wetness. It can be used for regular protective purposes as well as for overnight incontinence care at home and in hospitals. These underpads are disposable and are meant for single patient use only to avoid the chances of cross-contamination.
Product Features and Benefits
- Cloth like top sheet provides extra comfort
- Helps protect beds, chairs and other surfaces
- Flat seal with no plastic edges exposed to keep skin safe
- Heavy absorbent fluff layer to quickly pull and lock in fluid
- Moisture proof barrier for effective protection of all surfaces
- Manufacturer: First Quality
- Dimensions: 30 Inches (Length) x 36 Inches (Width)
- Backsheet Material: Waterproof
- Latex Free: Yes
- Model: PV-410