The Prevail Bladder Pads are absorbent underpads designed to provide protection against light incontinence leaks through the day. The pads are designed for women and are small enough to be worn with regular clothes and underwear without feeling any discomfort. The pads function incredibly discreetly to maintain the user’s peace of mind.
The Bladder Pads for Women have a soft cloth-like topsheet to ensure maximum comfort during wear. These pads feature a DriFit System that is made of cotton enhanced synthetic fibers. The DriFit system ensures that the user’s skin stays completely dry during use and helps maintain skin wellness. The cotton enhanced Quick Wick with MaxSoft surface provides efficient and discreet absorption. It quickly wicks away all the moisture from the skin to help keep it dry and healthy. The pads also eliminate the odors from fluids to ensure a pleasant environment and peace of mind for the user.
The Prevail Bladder Control Pads have a thin dual layer pad design that is flexible and conform to the contours of the user’s body. Soft side shields further provide enhanced leak protection from the sides and channelize the fluids into the core. The pads are available in a variety of sizes to suit individual needs. Being latex-free, they are suitable to be used by people with latex-allergies. The pads are recommended for a single-use only.
Visit our Urinary Incontinence page and the Humanicare Dignity ThinSerts Liners for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Soft side shields prevent side leakages
- DriFit system ensures skin stays dry and healthy
- Dual layer pad design is conformable and flexible
- Designed to protect women from light incontinence leaks
- QuickWick with MaxSoft surface provides quick and discreet acquisition
- Manufacturer: First Quality
- Brand: Prevail
- Latex: Latex-free
- Sizes: 9.25 Inch, 11 Inch, 13 Inch
- Product Number: BC-012, BC-013, FQ-180, PV-914/1, PV-915, PV-916, PV-9161, PV-921, PV-923/1, PV-930
Manuals and Documents