The Prevail StretchFit Adult Briefs are a range of heavily absorbent and unisex design briefs. They feature a skin-friendly fabric which includes aloe, chamomile and vitamin-E to maintain skin-wellness. It reduces the risk of skin-breakdowns by maintaining a balance between moisture and dryness. A cloth-like top-sheet and back-sheet for both the inside and the outside ensure maximum comfort. With a super absorbent polymer core, the disposable briefs restrict odor formation right from the start until they are disposed.
These adult briefs are designed to be used by patients with weak bladders and moderate to heavy involuntary urine leakage or incontinence.
These StretchFit Briefs feature stretchable side panels with dual Easy-Lock refastening tabs and strips to ensure an adjustable and reliable fitting. They enable the patient to lie, stand and sit without worrying about the brief loosening Its Quick Wick with MaxiSoft top-sheet layer is constructed with a unique funnel-arrangement to provide the patient with a feeling of extreme softness along with quick acquisition for enhanced dryness. The direct-lock panels on the back of the briefs provide quick and easy release or attachment along with enhanced ventilated zones to reduce the build-up of heat and moisture.
The unique elastic construction of the Prevail StretchFit reduces the need of multiple sizes to just a two-size system. For quick identification, the sizes are color coded.
Check out our Attends Briefs with Waistband for more options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for extended or night time use
- Protects from heat and moisture build up
- Available in two different color coded sizes
- Designed for light to heavy fluid incontinence protection
- Enriched with Vitamin-E, aloe and chamomile for skin wellness
- Unique dual size reduces the requirement of four size brief system
- Manufacturer: First Quality
- Coded Color: Lavender, Beige
- Fastener Type: Refastenable Tabs
- Waist Sizes: 32 Inch - 54 Inch, 49 - 70 Inch
- Product Number: SF-A, SF-B