The Prevail Absorbent Underpads are designed with the best-in-class features to protect beds, chairs, and other surfaces against leakages due to incontinence or accidental spills. It is constructed with a fluff polymer super absorbent core material to lock in fluids and facilitate quick absorption. The underpads are strong and durable and ensure they don’t suffer any stretching or tearing even during heavy wetness.
The First Quality Super Absorbent Underpads have a durable, cloth-like top sheet that are soft and incredibly comfortable even for long periods of time. The mat-bonding design of the top sheet prevents any clumping and ensures the pad remains flat. The top sheet also covers the entire pad to prevent any sharp plastic edges from touching the user’s skin and harming it. The backsheet of the underpad is waterproof and prevents the fluids from leaking thereby protecting the beds, chairs, or any other surface the pad is laid on to. The diamond embossing of this backsheet ensures that the underpad does not slip off due to the weight on it.
These underpads are ideal to be used at home or in hospitals for patients with heavy incontinence or frequent urges. These latex-free underpads are also suitable to provide overnight incontinence care. It is recommended to dispose the pads off after a single use to eliminate the risks of cross-infection.
Product Features and Benefits
- Designed to reduce top sheet separation and clumping
- Polypropylene backing for strength and melt resistance
- Durable, soft and will not break out during changing process
- Cloth like material around the pad for added comfort and skin health
- Can also be used for multiple purposes like in cars, as bath mats etc.
- Super absorbent layer for the protection of beds, chairs and other surface
- Manufacturer: First Quality
- Topsheet Material: Cloth Like
- Sizes: 30 Inch x 30 Inch, 30 Inch x 36 Inch
- Latex Free: Not made from natural rubber latex
- Model: UP-100, UP-425, UPS-120