The Jump Bag Emergency Treatment System features 7 color-coded zipper bags that respond to each emergency including: Bleeding, Fracture/Sprain, Choking, and even CPR. The inventory refill checklist includes expiration dates, so your disaster kit is always stocked and ready to go. All the contents of the first aid responder kit easily fit into a durable Cordura bag and is great for: construction sites, schools, industrial plants, and even remote situations where first aid situations may occur. Feel safe and secure today, buy your First Voice Jump Bag Emergency Treatment System from ActiveForever.
First Voice Jump Bag Emergency Treatment System Features:
- Everything color-coded to Responder's Handbook
- Extra supplies for minor first aid incidents included
- Perfect for situations where 911 will take longer than 10 minutes
- ANSI standard Z308.1 compliant
- 7 color-coded zipper bags velcro-attached to bag
First Voice Jump Bag Emergency Treatment System Specifications:
- Dimensions: 17" x 17" x 13"
Warranty: 3 Years
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Jumpbag, jump-bag, firstvoice, emergency response system, emergency instruction, emergency instruction device, emergency instructions, instruction for emergency