Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
Bilateral articulating hinges glide smoothly to allow for full, unrestricted foot flexion. The foot plate transfers weight-bearing forces from the ankle joint and increases foot and ankle stability.
- Slight/Moderate Ankle Sprains
- Slight/Moderate Ankle Strains
- Ankle Instability
- Ankle Weakness
FlexLite Sport Hinged Ankle Brace Features:
- Bilateral Articulating Hinges glide smoothly and allow for full, unrestricted foot flexion
- Foot Plate transfers weight-bearing forces from the ankle joint and increases foot and ankle stability
- Solid U-Shape provides superior Inversion/Eversion protection
- Lightweight support shells are molded from a lightweight plastic material in a design tailored to the ankle for maximum stabilization of the joint
- Padded, formed foam liners are ultra-lightweight and cushion and hug the ankle with less bulk for a sleek, low profile fit
- Two elastic straps are integrated for a secure fit with no movement
- The FlexLite Sport Articulating Ankle Brace provides ankle stability to weak or injured ankles. Ideal for treatment to moderate ankle sprains, strains, and ankle instability or weakness. Makes a great preventative brace during activity to help reduce the chance of sprains or strains.
- Bilateral articulating hinges glide smoothly to allow for full, unrestricted foot flexion. The foot plate transfers weight-bearing forces from the ankle joint and increases foot and ankle stability.
FlexLite Sport Hinged Ankle Brace Specifications:
- Fits left or right ankle
- Color: Black
SIZING: Size according to US Shoe Size. Fits right or left.
|Women's Shoe Size||Men's Shoe Size|
|Small||6 1/2 - 9 1/2||5 - 8 1/2|
|Medium||10 - 13||9 - 12|
|Large||13 1/2 +||12 1/2 - 16|
HOW TO APPLY:
Place the FlexLite Sport Hinged Ankle Brace inside the athletic shoe with the correct side of the brace towards the outside of the shoe (as indicated by the label on the lateral shell). Removable insoles may be placed through the FlexLite Sport Hinged Ankle Brace if necessary.
Place foot inside the Hinged Ankle Brace and shoe. Pivot points of the bilateral hinges should be aligned with the prominent malleolus bones of the ankle.
Secure the elastic straps through the loop lock closures. Straps should fit snugly but not so tight as to restrict movement or circulation.
The two elastic straps may be washed if necessary. Remove the straps by sliding the straps out of the channels in the brace. Hand wash cold with mild soap. Do not bleach. Air dry away from heat. Do not tumble dry. Support shells may be wiped down with damp cloth.
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: sprain, strain, support, braces