The Posey Foam Trach Ties are collar ties designed for the long-term support of tracheostomy tubes. These collar ties have a soft foam padding that doesn't irritate the user’s skin and feels as soft as a pillow. These trach ties come with soft-rounded plastic trach holders that provide comfortable mobility and maximum security during neck movements. These ties are washable and hence can be reused any number of times.
The Posey Foam Trach Collar Ties are designed to minimize the inconvenience of extubation or decannulation of tracheostomy tubes during severe coughing spasms or fits. These ties can be used with most tracheostomy tubes and oxygen cannulas to provide a reliable and long-term support.
The ties are one-piece collar ties with three neck-size options for infants, adolescents and adults. They come with an adjustable hook and loop closure fastening system that aids in the quick opening of ties during severe coughing spasms and easy re-attachment later. Due to its adjustability, the fastening system also eliminates the need to cut or attach anything extra for the length of the tie to fit the individual’s neck size. The ties feature a special “double-trach” design around their hook and loop fasteners that provide added safety and protection from the dispositioning of the trach tubes. The collars are latex-free and hence suitable to be used by people with latex allergies.
Not quite what you were looking for? Visit our Tracheostomy Care page and the Tracheostomy Tube Holder for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Available in three different sizes
- Adjustable sizing for secure and comfortable fit
- One piece collar anchors most tracheostomy tubes
- Prevents from extubation, removal and decannulation
- Foam padding with double track hook and loop closure
- Use with tracheostomy tubes or for oxygen cannula support
- Manufacturer: Posey
- Sizes: Small, Medium and Large
- Use With: Tracheostomy Tube
- Dimensions: 7 - 9 Inch, 9 - 14 Inch, 13 - 19 Inch
- Product Number: 8197L, 8197M, 8197S
Manuals and Documents