The FORA V22 Talking Blood Glucose Monitoring System is an advanced tool for diabetes sufferers who are also affected by poor or low vision. This compact and lightweight talking glucose meter features top of the line glucose measurement technology. Requiring a tiny sample to provide reliable results, the FORA V22 provides quick and accurate readings and reads them to you in a clear, audible voice.
Blood glucose monitoring is extremely important to controlling the complications of diabetes and developing a treatment schedule that works for each patient. The FORA V22 Talking Blood Glucose Monitoring System provides reliable and trusted results, time stamped and saved for your convenience. The internal memory holds 450 readings, and the FORA V22 calculates glucose averages for 1, 2, 3, and 4 weeks, as well as 2 and 3 month periods. An ideal meter for any diabetic, the FORA V22 verbally guides you step by step through the testing procedure, ensuring your readings are accurate every time. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com
FORA V22 Talking Blood Glucose Monitoring System Features:
- Audibly repeats results at the push of a button
- Compact and easily transported
- No code-setting is required
- Requires miniscule amounts of blood for results
- Ketone warning when measurement is over 240mg/dL
- Reliable results with minimal blood requirements
- Bilingual talking function (Spanish and English)
- Allows for alternative site testing
FORA V22 Talking Blood Glucose Monitoring System Specifications:
- Dimensions: 3.75" L x 2.0" W x 0.44" H
- Weight: 1.75 oz (without batteries)
- Power: Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- Measurement Range: 20 - 600 mg/dL
- Includes: One (1) FORA V22 meter, protective wallet, Quick start user guide, daily log book, owner's manual, USB cable
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: accu-check, freestyle, advocate, redicode, FORA CARE,