Walk Without Crutches!
It is truly an off-loading prosthetic that allows the user to fully integrate the device into their lives, giving them complete mobility. The user has the ability to accomplish all their normal day to day tasks without assistance, while at the same time keeping the strength in upper muscles of the injured leg.
Forward Mobility Freedom Leg Brace Features:
- Walk with zero weight on the knee, lower leg, ankle or foot
- Maintain strength of the upper leg reducing rehabilitation time
- Increase circulation contributing to healing, especially in diabetic patients
- Free hands to perform ADL without assistance including climbing stairs
- Release from hospital or facility without a care taker
- Increase independence and quality of life reducing depression
- Adhere consistently to non-weight bearing requirement
- Return to work and basic daily living activities due to increased mobility
- Easy to use, stable, lightweight, affordable and durable
- Fracture of the knee, lower leg, ankle or foot
- Multiple foot conditions including Charcot’s foot syndrome, gout and ulcers
- Multiple lower leg tissue injuries including ACL, MCL, and Achilles’ tendon
- Ankle and knee replacement or fusion
- Below knee amputee (BKA) while residual limb heals and prosthesis is created
- Chronic pain, loss of feeling, or weakness in the lower leg
- Limb preservation
- Forward Mobility Freedom Leg Brace Brochure
Forward Mobility Freedom Leg Brace Specifications:
| Inseam Length
||27" - 33"
||30" - 36"
| Upper Thigh Circumference
||20" - 26"
||23" - 29"
Warranty: two (2) year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects excluding rubber tread and foam thigh liner.
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: legbrace, mobility, handsfree, hands-free, hands free