Walk Without Crutches!
The Forward Mobility Freedom Leg Off-Loading Brace is a hand-free crutch in the form of a prosthetic device that provides users with complete mobility. Made of lightweight, durable and advanced composite materials, the freedom brace supports your leg in an ideal position that allows you to walk normally. It also helps increase blood flow to the site of injury and speed up the healing. This is especially beneficial for users suffering from Diabetes.
With your hands-free, you will be able to go about your daily tasks normally without the need of any assistance. You can safely climb stairs too while hanging on to the side rail. Since the upper leg muscles of the injured leg are still used, this product helps reduce atrophy of these muscles which is normally associated with extended periods of off-loading. This helps you retain your leg strength and reduce your rehabilitation time significantly. This also makes the knee crutch a perfect solution for pre and post-surgery off-loading.
The off-loading knee support is ideal for users with multiple foot conditions like Charcot’s foot syndrome, gout and ulcers ACL, MCL, and Achilles’ tendon etc. Users with a fractured knee, ankle, foot or lower leg will also find the product beneficial. Apart from that, people with chronic pain, loss of feeling, weakness in the lower leg, Ankle and knee replacements, or amputated legs below the knee can also benefit from this. Active Forever also offers the popular iWalk2.0 for easy mobility after lower leg surgery.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Safely climb stairs while hanging onto the handrail
- Easy to use, stable, lightweight, affordable and durable
- Adhere consistently to a non-weight bearing requirement
- Maintain strength of the upper leg which helps reduce rehabilitation time
- Increases circulation contributing to healing, especially in diabetic patients
- Walk safely with zero weight on the injured foot, lower leg, ankle or the knee
- 100% hand free, accomplish all your normal day to day tasks without any assistance.
- Fracture of the knee, lower leg, ankle or foot
- Multiple foot conditions including Charcot’s foot syndrome, gout and ulcers
- Multiple lower leg tissue injuries including ACL, MCL, and Achilles’ tendon
- Ankle and knee replacement or fusion
- Below knee amputee (BKA) while residual limb heals and prosthesis is created
- Chronic pain, loss of feeling, or weakness in the lower leg
- Limb preservation
- Product Brochure
- Product Manual
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 Pounds
- Height Range of User: 4 Feet, 9 Inches to 6 Feet, 4 Inches
- Product Weight: 2.9 Pounds
- Manufacturer Product Number: CA1100, CA1200, CA2100, CA2200, CA3100, CA3200
- Manufacturer: Forward Mobility
| Inseam Length
||27" - 33"
||30" - 36"
| Upper Thigh Circumference
||20" - 26"
||23" - 29"
Warranty: two (2) year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects excluding rubber tread and foam thigh liner.