The Forward Mobility Voyager Seated Scooter is a mobility aid that allows users to easily move around without putting any pressure on or straining one of their legs. This makes the scooter an ideal aid for patients with surgeries or injuries on one of their lower legs including the foot, ankle and knee. Users with hip injuries will also find the scooter beneficial.
The Voyager Knee Scooter is designed with four wheels that ensures movement over different surfaces. The front wheels can be steered in any direction for enhanced maneuverability. The handle of the scooter has a comfortable padding that reduces the pressure on the user’s hands. The handle is complemented by locking hand brakes that activate the rear tire disc brakes to stop the scooter whenever required. The seat of the scooter is comfortable and features a shock absorbing suspension that eliminates pressure on the user’s back and hips.
The Forward Mobility Voyager Knee Scooter can accommodate both left and right leg injuries without any required adjustments. The user simply has to place their leg on the footrest in the front and push off with the other leg. Both the handle and the seat height are easily adjustable to accommodate a range of users in between four feet and eight inches and six feet and four inches. The scooter can be effortlessly folded into a compact size for easy storage and transportation.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Steerable front wheels ensure smooth maneuverability
- Comfortable seat with shock absorbing suspension
- Ideal for injuries or surgeries on or below the knee
- Foldable scooter
- Easy-to-grip handles with locking hand brakes
- Manufacturer: Forward Mobility
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs. (113 kilograms)
- Seat Size: Standard Seat (BA1100) | XL Comfort Seat (BA1200)
- Dimensions (Open): 35 Inch (Length) x 24 Inch (Width) x 35 Inch (Height)
- Product Number: BA1100, BA1200