Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
Simple to install, and requiring absolutely no tools for assembly, this cost effective bed rail is the ideal choice for anyone who needs a little extra support around the home. With a soft cushioned grip for comfort, and an extra wide base for added stability, the Freedom Grip Bed rail is a perfect addition to any bed.
Helping to support and stabilize the user while entering and exiting their bed, the Freedom Grip Bed Rail is a perfect fall prevention tool. Whether you suffer from a disability and need help getting up from the seated position or simply are looking for an affordable mobility support to assist with transfers in a clinical setting, the Freedom Grip Bed Rail is the device for you. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Freedom Grip Bed Rail Features:
- Cushioned grip handle is arthritis friendly
- Easy and quick installation, no tools required
- Fits any style home bed
- Adjustable Freedom Grip also available
- Helps to prevent falls and increases mobility
- Reduces strain on the back when getting up from bed
- Affordable and secure alternative to full bed rails
- Rail does not pose any entrapment risks
Freedom Grip Bed Rail Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Baseboard Dimensions: 20" W x 28" L
- Handle Width: 9"
- Handle Height: 20.5"
- Product Weight: 11 lbs
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day orders
Warranty: 1 year warranty against any defects in material or workmanship
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: freedomrail, bed safety, MTS501, bedrail, caregiving, transfers, care home, MTS, freedom-grip, freedom-rail