Simple to install, and requiring absolutely no tools for assembly, this cost effective bed rail is the ideal choice for anyone who needs a little extra support around the home. With a soft cushioned grip for comfort, and an extra wide base for added stability, the Freedom Grip Bed rail is a perfect addition to any bed.
Helping to support and stabilize the user while entering and exiting their bed, the Freedom Grip Bed Rail is a perfect fall prevention tool. Whether you suffer from a disability and need help getting up from the seated position or simply are looking for an affordable mobility support to assist with transfers in a clinical setting, the Freedom Grip Bed Rail is the device for you. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Freedom Grip Bed Rail Features:
- Cushioned grip handle is arthritis friendly
- Easy and quick installation, no tools required
- Fits any style home bed
- Adjustable Freedom Grip also available
- Helps to prevent falls and increases mobility
- Reduces strain on the back when getting up from bed
- Affordable and secure alternative to full bed rails
- Rail does not pose any entrapment risks
Freedom Grip Bed Rail Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Baseboard Dimensions: 20" W x 28" L
- Handle Width: 9"
- Handle Height: 20.5"
- Product Weight: 11 lbs
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day orders
Warranty: 1 year warranty against any defects in material or workmanship
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: freedomrail, bed safety, MTS501, bedrail, caregiving, transfers, care home, MTS, freedom-grip, freedom-rail