The Mobility Transfer Systems 501 Freedom Grip Bed Rail is a strong and ergonomical bed-rail designed to help users safely get in and out of bed. The bed-rail has a complete steel tubing construction with a wooden bed-board base. The bed-rail is equipped with a unique foam-grip handle that ensures better grip security while being incredibly gentle on the hands.
The Mobility Transfer Systems Freedom Bed Rail is designed for patients with difficulties in getting in or out of bed due to limited mobility. The bed-rail is beneficial for patients with severe back pain, arthritis, Parkinson's disease, or for patients recovering from a surgery. The handle also acts as a fall prevention tool by indicating the edge of the bed and also supporting users while turning in bed.
The 501 Freedom Grip Bed Rail is easy-to-assemble and requires no additional tools for installation. The bed-rail is suitable to be placed with mattresses up to twelve and a half inches thick that are most commonly used for beds at home. The handle can support a maximum weight of up to hundred and thirteen kilograms or two hundred and fifty pounds. The bed-rail handle has a very simple construction and ergonomic design. The curved handle provides users with multiple grip points as per the user’s convenience. The handle has a height of twenty and a half inches from the bottom of the mattress while the gap between the handle is nine inches.
Product Features and Benefits
- Quick, easy and tool-free installation
- Can fit any style or size of home beds
- Getting in and out of bed becomes more safe
- Prevents users from falling or rolling out of bed
- Foam handle for secure grip and added comfort
- Helps users reposition in bed and stay independent
- Manufacturer: Mobility Transfer Systems
- Bed Board Dimensions: 20 Inch (Width) x 28 Inch (Length)
- Handle Dimensions: 9 Inch (Width) x 20.5 Inch (Height)
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs. (113 kilograms)
- Model: 501