The Freedom Grip Plus Bed Handle allows users to get in and out of bed without the help of caretakers. The skin friendly foam that covers the handle provides users with a comfortable grip and increased safety.
The freedom grip plus bed handle features a long bed board that easily slides between the mattress and the box spring. The handle attaches to the bed board with snap buttons. The snap buttons also allow you to adjust its height to a comfortable level. The complete installation is tool free and requires minimal effort.
It also serves as a reminder of where the edge of the bed is, allowing the user to safely turn over. Ideal for anyone, the freedom grip plus bed handle especially benefits those who have had a stroke, Parkinson’s disease, severe back pain, and arthritis. It provides support for the elderly and disabled.
Product Features & Benefits
- Provide safety and security from falling out of bed
- Foam Cushioned handle grip
- Four height adjustable handle
- Quick and easy to assemble
- No tools required
- Fits any home style bed
- Easily transportable to different rooms
- Manufacturer: Mobility Transfer
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- Handle Width (outside): 9"
- Handle Width (inside): 7.5"
- Handle Height (Lowest to Highest): 21.5" - 24.5"
- Bed Board Width: 20"
- Bed Board Length: 29"
- Product Weight: 11 lbs
- Steel tubing with Wooden board base
- Made in the USA