Drive With Independence!
The Freedom Staff Hand Controls for Disabled Drivers provides independence and mobility freedom. This is a complete system which allows those with physical limitations to drive safely. This driving aid has many benefits including no permanent installation, which can be quite costly. These portable controls do not limit the driver to just one vehicle as they can very easily be unhooked and come with their own carry bag to transport from one car to another. They are very easy to use with no complicated driving techniques involved or attachment to the steering wheel.
The Freedom Staff Hand Controls for Disabled Drivers allow those who haven't driven in years to get back on the road. Use them with any vehicle with an automatic transmission and adjustable them to your needs. Do you share a car with an able-bodied person? No worries, they can be removed very quickly without the need for tools. With dependable, spot-on acceleration low-effort steering and braking, you can now take back your independence. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
The Freedom Staff Hand Controls for Disabled Drivers Features:
- Portable with small carry bag included
- Use with any vehicle an automatic transmission
- Easy push and pull operation
- Simple and quick installation - No tools required!
- Adjustable length to suit your needs
- No permanent installation required
- Does not attach to the steering wheel
The Freedom Staff Hand Controls for Disabled Drivers Specifications:
- Freedom Staff Hand Controls Manual
- Length: 18- 2 6" (adjustable)
- Handle Width: 13"
- Rod Width: 4.5" inside; 6.5 outside
- Weight: 2.4 lbs
- Material: Aircraft grade aluminum / stainless steel hardware
- one control handle assembly
- one break leg assembly
- one throttle leg assembly
- one brake clamp assembly
- one support strap
- one storage bag
- four attachment knobs
- one spinner knob
- instruction manual
- Note: Requirements might differ from state to state, so please check with your local DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) before you start using your hand controls.
Warranty: one (1) year against manufacturing defects
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: portable automobile hand controls, freedomstaff, freedom-staff, auto mobility aid, independent living, automobile accessories, handicap controls, vehicle hand controls