Flowtron Hydroven FPR Compression Garments are lightweight and durable segmented compression garments for the legs and arms. Designed to help treat venous insufficiencies, rehabilitate injured limbs or Used in conjunction with the Flowtron Hydroven FPR Compression Pump, these easy to don garments deliver controlled compression right where it is needed.
Hydroven FPR gradient sequential garments provide a 10% reduction in pressure in each segment distally to proximally to increase circulation. Featuring a soft, pliable lining for easy application and removal, Flowtron Hydroven FPR Compression Garments are available in various sizes and lengths for a truly customized fit, order yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Flowtron Hydroven FPR Compression Garments Features:
- Three chamber compression
- Adjustable pressure for various user needs
- Variety of garment sizes are available
- Lightweight and durable with soft and pliable inner lining
- Segmented garments provide 10% reduction in pressure in each segment distally to proximally
Flowtron Hydroven FPR Compression Garments Specifications:
- Garment Types: 3 chamber (segmented)
- Styles: Full Arm, Full Leg, Half Leg
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: nonsegmented, intermittent compression, 5163L66, f.p.r.