The Gelbodies Heel and Ankle Protectors use a pressure relieving gel called "TRUGEL", which is found in high-end wheelchair cushions, to offer additional padding to points on the body where pressure sores tend to form. The addition of padding to these areas improves circulation to those points by evenly distributing your body weight in those areas. The gel will not bottom out. By improving circulation, the Gelbodies Heel and Ankle Protectors not only prevent pressure sores from forming, but also provide the patient with added overall comfort helping them to relax. The gel is encased in a cotton-lycra "coolband" that stretches for an ideal fit and feels soft against the skin. Gelbodies Heel and Ankle Protectors help protect the heel and ankle areas from pressure sores and nerve damage. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Gelbodies Heel and Ankle Protectors Features:
- Gel Bodies Sales Brochure
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Improves circulation to points on the body where pressure sores tend to form
- 3 sizes available
- Uses "TRUGEL", a pressure-relieving gel found in high-end wheelchair cushions
- Provides patient with added comfort, helping them to relax
- Cotton-lycra "coolband" stretches for ideal fit and feels great against your skin
Gelbodies Heel and Ankle Protectors Specifications:
- Gel Bodies Instruction Manual
- Sizing: Measure around the ankle above the malleoli - which is either of the two rounded protuberances on each side of the ankle, the inner formed by a projection of the tibia and the outer by a projection of the fibula) - Small: 8"-10", Medium: 10"-12", Large: 12"-14"
- Coolband Care Instructions: Remove gel, machine wash, tumble dry low. Do not wring or twist. Do not bleach or iron
- Gel Care Instructions: Remove from coolband and wipe with damp cloth. Do not soak for long periods of time
- Coolband Composition: 85% cotton, 10% lycra, 5% polyester
- Sold in pairs
Warranty: Guaranteed against manufacturer's defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year from date of purchase. This does not include normal wear and tear. Warranty is void if product has been misused or abused.
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Bed sore, bedsore, pressure sore, skin sore, bed sore treatment, long term care, long term health care, gel, gel pad, sleeping pad, rehab, elbow pain, trulife, CMP-86600-04, CMP-86600-03, CMP-86600-02, CMP-86600-05, 216856