- Gel Bodies Sales Brochure
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Improves circulation to points on the body where pressure sores tend to form
- 3 sizes available
- Uses "TRUGEL", a pressure-relieving gel found in high-end wheelchair cushions
- Provides patient with added comfort, helping them to relax
- Cotton-lycra "coolband" stretches for ideal fit and feels great against your skin
Gelbodies Heel and Ankle Protectors Specifications:
- Gel Bodies Instruction Manual
- Sizing: Measure around the ankle above the malleoli - which is either of the two rounded protuberances on each side of the ankle, the inner formed by a projection of the tibia and the outer by a projection of the fibula) - Small: 8"-10", Medium: 10"-12", Large: 12"-14"
- Coolband Care Instructions: Remove gel, machine wash, tumble dry low. Do not wring or twist. Do not bleach or iron
- Gel Care Instructions: Remove from coolband and wipe with damp cloth. Do not soak for long periods of time
- Coolband Composition: 85% cotton, 10% lycra, 5% polyester
- Sold in pairs
Warranty: Guaranteed against manufacturer's defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year from date of purchase. This does not include normal wear and tear. Warranty is void if product has been misused or abused.
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Bed sore, bedsore, pressure sore, skin sore, bed sore treatment, long term care, long term health care, gel, gel pad, sleeping pad, rehab, elbow pain, trulife, CMP-86600-04, CMP-86600-03, CMP-86600-02, CMP-86600-05, 216856