Depending on how severe the sore is, they can go down to the muscle and even the bone making it difficult and painful for the patient to move. Pressure sores can be very serious, especially if infected. To help prevent this painful condition, the Gelbodies Heel and Elbow Protectors were created.
Heel and Elbow Protectors Features:
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Improves circulation to points on the body where pressure sores tend to form
- Uses "TRUGEL", a pressure-relieving gel found in high-end wheelchair cushions
- Provides patient with added comfort, helping them to relax
- 4 sizes available
- Cotton-lycra "coolband" stretches for ideal fit and feels great against your skin
- Gel Bodies Sales Brochure
Gelbodies Heel and Elbow Protectors Specifications:
- Gel Bodies Instruction Manual
- Sizing: Measure the upper arm or calf – Small: 6-9”, Medium: 9-13”, Large: 13-17”, X-Large: 16-21”
- Coolband Care Instructions: Machine wash, tumble dry low. Do not wring or twist. Do not bleach or iron
- Gel Care Instructions: Remove from coolband and wipe with damp cloth. Do not soak for long periods of time
- Coolband Material: 85% cotton, 10% lycra, 5% polyester
- Sold in Pairs
Warranty: Guaranteed against manufacturer's defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year from date of purchase. This does not include normal wear and tear. Warranty is void if product has been misused or abused.
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Bed sore, bedsore, pressure sore, skin sore, bed sore treatment, long term care, long term health care, gel, gel pad, sleeping pad, rehab, elbow pain, joint pain, GB010-2, GB011-2, GB012-2, GB013-2, GB, trulife, CMP-86600-04, CMP-86600-03, CMP-86600-02, CMP-86600-05, 216856