The Graham Field Labeled Glass Sundry Jars are used to store different types of medical supplies like bandages, applicators, gauze, tongue depressors, cotton, etc that are immensely important in a medical facility. The Glass Sundry Jars set comes in a set of five units useful for storage and each has a permanently imprinted blue label on it.
The Graham Field Sundry Jars are made from a flint glass which makes the construction of the jars brittle and requires care while handling. The jars come with removable overlapping polished aluminum lids which shield the quality of the contents stored in the jar. The glass structure being completely transparent provides clear visibility of the product stored inside. The flint glass jars are not autoclavable which means that the temperature and pressure inside them cannot be altered. The Sundry Jars are easy to clean and are also reusable.
The Sundry Jars come with a limited warranty of one year. The overlapping closing lid can also be bought separately from the jars if required. The sundry jars are easy to use products and provide convenience to the user by holding all the necessary supplies in one place.
Product Features and Benefits
- Reusable and have transparent look
- Strong yet brittle flint glass structure
- Comes with removable overlapping aluminum Lids
- Contains permanently printed labels for easy recognition
- Manufacturer: GF Health Products Inc
- Total Weight (Included All Jars): 13 lbs (6 Kilograms)
- Dimension Per Jar: 7 Inch (Height) x 4.25 Inch (Diameter)
- Model: 3454 (Set of 5 Jars with Covers), 3454C (Individual Replacement Cover)