Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
Order Now ADA Pool Lifts For Handicap Access
The Rotational Series R-450A ADA compliant above ground pool lift is the ultimate swimming pool lift to assist people into the water. Lifting your guests over obstacles and walls up to 18” in height, the R-450A Pool Lift makes entering and exiting your pool safe and easy. Composed of stainless steel parts with a powder coated finish, this lift is built to last and has one of the best warranties. The series R450A is ADA Compliant, and was designed with guest safety in mind the swimming pool lift includes a seat belt for added safety, arm rests and foot rests to help guests with a wide range of disabilities, and corrosion resistant materials to withstand standard pool environments. Powered by a 24V battery and featuring a weight capacity of 450 lbs, the R-450A Pool Lift is great for anyone with a disability and is in need of extra assistance entering the water.
Global Lift Rotational Series Above Ground R450A Features:
- ADA Compliant Pool Lift
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Powder Coat Finish
- 450 lb Lift Capacity
- Battery Powered 24-Volt System
- User-Friendly Controls
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Arm Rests
- Foot Rest
- Safety Seat Belt
- UPS Packaging for Easy Shipping
- Compatible with both Spas and Pools
- Key Lock-Out System (Patent Pending)
- UV Resistant
- Includes Battery Charging Station
- Sleeve Anchor System (optional)
- Rotates both right and left by 90-degrees
- R-450R is designed to extend up to 35 inches over a gutter to place the user comfortably in the water
- From deck height, this unit will clear up to an 18-inch obstacle..
Global Lift Rotational Series Above Ground R450A Specifications:
Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty on the metal components of the frame, not including the powder coating process.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.