The simple two button control easily lowers the chair to a seated or standing position. The comfortable chair even features a "full napper" position for those times when you feel like napping or relaxing.
The lift chair features non-skid leg levelers for extra stability and to keep the chair safer. The biscuit-back design remains comfortable for hours and was designed for enhanced lumbar support. The traditional design of the Golden Technologies Traditional Series Lift Chair Cambridge matches many decors and will look perfect in your home. Buy yours from ActiveForever.com today!
Traditional Series Cambridge Lift Chair Features:
- Easy to use two button control
- Easily raise/lower to the correct position
- Full chaise pad support for total body comfort
- Superior leg extension and "full napper" position
- Modern design matches most home decor
Golden Technologies Cambridge Lift Chair Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 375 lbs
- Recline Positions: 3
- Back Type: Biscuit
- Battery Back Up: 2 x 9V (not-included)
- Overall Width: 33"
- Overall Height: 41.5"
- Width Between Arms: 20"
- Floor to Top of Seat: 19"
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Seat to Top of Back: 28"
- Seat to Top of Arm: 7"
- Floor to Back Edge of Seat Raised: 28"
- Floor to Front Edge of Seat Raised: 24"
- Seat Angle Raised: 20°
- Floor to Top of Foot Rest Reclined: 22"
- Floor to Top of Back Reclined: 33"
- Back Angle Closed: 110°
- Back Angle Reclined: 145°
- Foot Rest Angle Closed: 90°
- Foot Rest Angle Opened: 180°
- Distance Required from Wall Reclined: 20"
- Golden Technologies Lift Chair Comparison
|Golden Traditional Series Color Options:|
|*More fabric options available upon request|
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day orders
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: PR401, cambrige, goldentech, PR-401M-PHA, PR-401M-PCO, PR-401M-PST, PR-401M-PSC, biscut