The Great Grips Doorknob Grips are designed so anyone cane turn a doorknob with a closed hand, elbow, or finger. The small "levers" built into the grip provides additional leverage for opening the door. Easy to install - Simply moisten the grips with water, place thumbs inside and stretch over doorknob and continue to work until it is entirely covered.
The Great Grips Doorknob Grips come with glow-in-the-dark optional inserts that allow the knob to be located at night or in an emergency. These latex-free grips are ADA compliant and a perfect solution for hard-to-open doorknobs. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
Great Grips Doorknob Grips Features:
- Clear with glow in the dark optional inserts
- Lever makes gripping and turning very easy
- Soft and comfortable material
- Provides insulation against hot and cold doorknobs
- Easy installation
- ADA compliant
- Two per package for both knobs on the door
- As seen on "Good Morning America"
Great Grips Doorknob Grips Specifications:
- Dimensions: 3"L x 2"W x 2"H
- Weight: .1 lb
- Latex Free: Yes
- Color: Clear w/glow-in-the-dark inserts
- Includes: Two (2) Great Grips Doorknob Grip (per package)
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: greatgrips, parkinsons, parkinson's, 3102, 897564310207, 3104, 897564310405, 3105, 897564310504
Write Your Own Review